Friday, May 19, 2006

Quick post before bed


Hey, I'll probably regret this when I wake up in the morning, but hey...

Wow, what a week it's been. Well, not really. Feels like it, tho... maybe just too many late nights.

I got Advent Children this week! :) Yeah, so I almost fell in love with Aerith all over again... "dilly dally shilly shally" became my life's philosophy... but I think my heart's settled down a bit now. Let me talk about Dilly Dally Shilly Shally. Amazing the stir it's caused on the internet. Some people just don't get it, but I think it's brilliant. Cloud is so lost in his perceived guilt to the point where he cuts himself off from his friends, and just clings to that memory of Aerith, and how he blames himself for his death... and then she says: "Dilly dally shilly shally. Isn't it time you did the forgiving?" In other words, Cloud, get over it, stop angsting, forgive yourself and move on. I can't help but entertain the thought that maybe sometimes God would say dilly dally shilly shally to us. Or at least to me. Gosh I angst a lot. But I'm not gonna start angsting about angsting. =)

I just think that really captures Aerith's free spirit so well.

I also saw Mission Impossible 3 tonight! I thought it was brilliant! I wanna be a secret agent when I grow up. I have dreams about stuff like that, where I'm running away from people shooting at me, or driving away a lot of the time. I hope they make a really good game of it or something... I reckon it'd be awesome to have a game, like Splinter Cell or Metal Gear, except you control a whole team or squad of 4 or something... or maybe a multi-player game... that would be heaps cool...

It's midnight. Good night - laterz. =)

PS There's a nice picture of me that I took tonight. =)

No comments: