Sunday, May 14, 2006

Date with Destiny...

Quick post before bed...

Thankyou to all those who have been reading my blog. I don't know who you are because none of you have left comments. Except for Megan... thanks.

Anyway! I have some exciting news! This week, I really got freed from a lot of crap that has been holding me down for sooooo long. I won't go into details, but let's just say God is good... much gooder than I thought. Here's my theory on God. No matter how good you perceive him to be, he's really better.

It has been an extremely busy week. 7am shift at work, music practice on Monday night, "dream team" meeting on Tuesday night, practice with Em and Connect on Wednesday night, practice with Em and Destiny wedding band practice on Thursday night, youth on Friday night, and today, 2 church news ads, washing (which is still on the line, I'll probably get it off on Tuesday), a MAMMOTH practice with Em for tomorrow night and some running around to get a mother's day gift with Andrew (my brother).

Yes, tomorrow night is my first date with destiny!! I am very excited about my gig with Emily, we have 30 songs... well, we cut two, so 28... gosh, she's got an amazing voice... and we had so much fun practicing tonight, for five freaking hours! which included a well-earned and much-needed macca's run. I love my Hello Kitty hairstyle ... thing!

So I'll let you all know how tomorrow night goes... but I think it's gonna rock.

Sarahanne - if you're reading this: good luck! You are a super-talented girl, and you have a great voice! Go for it, sistah!

Happy note: I found Wonderboy in Monsterland at the Old Lolly Factory in town! Got it for $5! Yesssssssss!

No comments: