Friday, May 05, 2006

Oh yeah... also...

Well, I thought since I'm up I should probably post some quick news too...

I went to the dentist yesterday, and got my teeth 'cleaned'. Got rid off all that crap on my teeth I was telling you about before... tell you what?? It feels awful now! My bottom teeth were all smooth from that 'calculus' on the back, and now they're all ridged... and that's the way they're meant to be! Not very comfortable. Well, not very nice feeling, anyway.

Umm...

So yeah, I mentioned this thing about music at a restaurant! Yeah, Ann-Marie managed to get a whole heap of us involved in this thing with a restaurant in Wallsend called Destiny's... and so, we're going to be the in-house band for weddings and other functions and stuff, which is very exciting - even though the rest of the band wants to do a gig without me... hehe... um, but on Mother's Day, I'm doing a gig with a girl named Emily (I won't say her last name for her protection) - whose voice absolutely ROCKS. Heck yes. I'm kinda blown away? honoured? touched? that I get to work with someone so talented. But heck, it's not her - it's just the gift that God has given her, so yeah... don't get a big head, Em. :p if you're reading this that is. Nah, seriously, it'll be a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to it.

Oh wow! I'm listening to Spread Your Wings on this Queen concert (see previous posts) and they just went into double time at the end! How cool!!

Well, I have much more to share... but... I'll just share this one last personal thought that I've been thinking about lately (and back into half time! Nice! Weird thing is, Freddie seems to be singing in his higher range in some of these live tracks - why did he always sing low when he was performing live???)

No comments: