Thursday, August 24, 2006

Quick entry before work

Well, tomorrow will be my last day at Telstra...

...unless something else comes up. I have applied for a job in Dial Before You Dig, and there are some jobs coming up in faults, which I might be interested in. But what I would like to do is go back to Tafe and finish that multimedia course that I left to go work at Telstra.

I just need something to pay the bills between now and then! I'm planning on going to Centrelink, and I'll be doing some DJ'ing work, hopefully still playing at the restaurant and in November... Love For Sale, my awesome covers band has it's first gig... so there should be some $$ there!!!

Y'know, I really don't know if I was made for a 'full-time job'. I just wanna be able to use my gifts and talents and make money of that... not just spend 7 hours of every weekday doing something that's completely irrelevant to all these gifts and talents God has given me. Well, I did get to encourage a consultant yesterday, who wants to get into politics. So I guess that's one way I could use one of my gifts. But you know what I mean...

I dunno. Anyway, g2g. Wanna have time to make some toast before I start.

Love you all,
the gregglesaurus

No comments: