Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's been a LONG time!

Hello everyone in blog land. It's been a long time since I blogged on here... or blogged anywhere at all... except for myspace. I only use myspace, cos it's popular and everyone has it... but I still think it SUCKS!

So, what have I been up to lately? Well... I'm currently doing multimedia at TAFE again, which is pretty good. Been a bit of a bludge, lately, though... the teacher's don't really seem to be giving us much work to do. Maybe it's not really worth it? Maybe I should just get a book from the library and teach myself? Still, being at TAFE gives me the opportunity to just 'be' in the environment where I can do all these things I love... and gives me assignments to give me excuses and reasons to do things like make short films or flash movies...

I'm also working as a DJ, doing wedding receptions mostly, and business is good. AND I'm in the middle of a campaign for Microsoft, demonstrating the new Windows Vista.

That's all for now.

the gregglesaurus

No comments: