Sunday, April 23, 2006

Now we're together again... no need to be lonely... together again... my one and only...

I just watched the DVD of Here Comes Garfield. In it, Odie gets taken to the city pound and Garfield goes to rescue him, and Odie almost gets put to sleep.

It used to make me cry as a kid, and I still got a bit teary eyed watching it now. =) I love that cartoon.

Funny thing is, the really sad song in it, So Long Old Friend... I wrote a song that almost sounded exactly the same. Guess it got stuck in my subconscious or something.

I have got serious dandruff issues. And it looks like I have some kind of plaque on the back of my teeth. So I finally got some toothpaste and a new tooth brush, and some dental floss. Ally thinks I should go and see a dentist. I don't really want to, but apparently to get this stuff off the back of my teeth (she called it calcius or something), I'll probably have to. But she recommended a really good one.

Now we're together again
No need to be lonely
Together again
My one and only
Together again, my friend, just you and me...

Such a happy song... it almost brings tears to my eyes... :`) happy ones, of course.

No comments: